For a festive cocktail worthy of Rudolph and his reindeer friends, here is a Reindeer Slushie….Cheers!
• 2 cups of brandy (no need to buy the expensive kind)
• 1 32 oz. bottle of cranberry cocktail juice
• 1 12 oz. can of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
• 1 12 oz. can of frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
• 2 bottles (1 liter each) of lemon lime soda such as sprite. If serving just a few people, an 8-pack of 12 oz. bottles may be more ideal.
• Mix all ingredients, except the lemon lime soda, in a non-metal container. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours or until slushy.
• Mix equal parts of such mixture and lemon lime soda for each guest.